Thursday 21 April 2011

One and a half weeks to go.

Well it's all been a bit quiet on the blog for a while as Steve and Jim have been on their holibobs!  We (and our respective better halves) have been in sunny Spain in the small coastal town of El Campello, and very lovely it was too!  I managed to get out for a few runs whilst away (a couple of three milers and a five miler), going out first thing in the morning and running along the sea-front and around the harbour and Pirate's Tower.  It made a very pleasant change from the streets of Surrey (as pretty as they are!), but it was hot even at 9:30 am, so I wouldn't have liked to run much later in the day.  I also fell foul of the 'Kerrylergy' and so wasn't feeling up to doing too much more than what I did achieve. 
I had my first run back on Blighty soil last night, a gentle three miler, and now I need to crack on with the last few runs before the GWR.  9 days and counting! (S).

No comments:

Post a Comment