Tuesday 15 February 2011

11 weeks to go.

So the start of another week and for once I didn't run on Monday.  Well what sort of husband would I be if I abandoned my lovely wife on Valentines Day to go running?!  So a rest day it was, with a lovely (healthy) meal and a bottle of wine, a bit of a snuggle on the sofa and some tele.  Ahhhhh.
Normal service was resumed tonight though and it was my first go at my new 7 miler (Clicky thingy). It took me 1:11:27 to do the 7.15 undulating miles, so that was fine, as I took it fairly steady because I was feeling a bit knackered after a long day at work and my legs were still a little sore from the weekend's cross country.  I'm going to have another recovery night tomorrow (I won't mention why so that I don't jinx anything!) and then will have another go at the route on Thursday.  Only a short blog tonight so adios amigos! (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment