Tuesday 29 March 2011

5 weeks to go.

Well I must admit I've been a bit lazy since we've last been together.  Last week finished on the massive total of 9.4 miles, but then it was a post-race week!  I popped out for a quick 3 miler on Thursday and a slightly brisker 6.4 miles on Saturday, which actually went OK. It felt good to be running again and get the old legs moving.  Sunday was due to be a 10 mile LSD but household chores got in the way and I'm afraid the run went out the window.  This weekend sees my second race of the year so this week is another taper week!  This means that I'm not going to be busting a gut in training, and even though I am falling a little behind my "1000 miles in 2011" target I'm not going to worry too much about it.  I've planned an 8 mile steady run tonight, slightly changing and extending my regular 6 mile route, so we'll see how it goes! (S).

No comments:

Post a Comment