Wednesday 2 March 2011

Where have you been.....?

Aha here I am! Tada!! Jim reporting in dear readers with hearty apologies for my absence from the Strut Brother blog. Well hasn't Steve done well, manly backslaps all round, a great running month and what a shame re the 100 mile target. You did the sensible thing and listened to your locking leg...guess who didn't...yup yours truly....
Enough wallowing in self pity I hear you cry! Indeed I agree with you. Sp how is the leg (thankyou for asking lady at the back). I saw the consultant at Frenchay hospital last Wednesday, who's view backed up the physio's that I have damaged the cartilage which will necessitate an op, probably some time late April / early May. Before that an MRI beckons to inform the surgeon what is going on in there. Feels like it is full of marshmallows, clunks, clicks and grinds (squirm) and is still constantly aching.

This was all made worse by Sunday's debacle at Wembley. Let's hope we can do better tonight against the Orient. Sort it Mr Wenger or I will make your leg twitch!

Steve, Theo's out mate its your turn to take to the field!!

No comments:

Post a Comment