Wednesday 23 March 2011

6 weeks to go.

Well thank you very much to my brother-in-running for his kind words and to the rest of you who sent congrats!  I am pleased to report that since Sunday I have done exactly zero miles in zero minutes at a pace of 0:00mpm.  It's been feet up time and recovery from the exertions of Fleet.  I know I said about doing a little run last night but to be honest my thighs are still rather sore (walking down stairs smarts a little!) and my left calf is twinging again, so I'm going to leave it another day.  It's only 11 days until the Croydon Half now but I've decided that I'm going to treat it as more of a training run and not worry too much about times etc.  With only six weeks to go until the Great West Run my focus now has to turn to Devon, and as such my training will be geared with that specific race in mind, besides which, whatever happens at Croydon will be a PB for that race anyway!  Laters gaters... (S).

No comments:

Post a Comment