Monday 24 January 2011

14 weeks to go.

You know, there are days, like the other Thursday, when it just doesn't happen, you feel sluggish, tired, under the weather or simply not up for it.  And then there are days when it all just clicks and you fly.  Today was one of those days.  I did my old 5 miler (clickity click here), I wasn't pushing particularly hard (48:38) but it just felt really good.  I love those runs when you feel the benefit of previous workouts and I really had that feeling tonight.  My breathing felt the easiest it had to date, my legs felt strong and I had the sense of actually holding back at the more demanding parts of the route.  It's a rest day tomorrow but then the training schedule has an around 4 mile (route to be decided) tempo run.  Looking forward to it! (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment