Wednesday 19 January 2011

Oh go on then, just one little Spring Roll.

Yesterday was a rest day.  So I went out with my old pal Andy (the bloke who is singularly most responsible for me being into running) and ate my body weight in Chinese food.  But it's OK because I've worked out that I only need to run 27 miles today to work it all off.  Check back later to see how I get on!
Oh dear, I'm a very bad person.  I got home tonight, full of good intentions but let myself be talked out of going running (well I have got a slightly sore calf).  Bad enough but then I was persuaded to go up the chippy and get a fish supper.  Bad Stevie, naughty Stevie.  My training plan has me running tomorrow anyway, but now I'm going to have to go on Friday as well to do the session I missed tonight.
I signed up for the Seaford Half Marathon on June 5th today so no excuses, got to buckle down now. (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment