Tuesday 11 January 2011

16 weeks to go.

and starting Week 2 a kilo lighter on 91kg.   I decided to try and up the pace last night so pushed pretty hard (for me!) on my 3 miler.  It was raining again, which was nice, but I felt good and went round in 26:48 (8:56mpm) which surprised the hell out of me!  That's the fastest I've done for years!  Or maybe there was something wrong with my watch.  I suppose the proof will be if I get anywhere near that again in the coming weeks. (S)
Well its now Tuesday evening and I did go out for another run tonight and maybe the watch wasn't broken after all!  I did my Tadworth Court short course route (3.63 miles) in 33:02 which was a good minute and a half quicker than when I last did it in November, so happy with that!  Going to have a rest day tomorrow, after all rest days are just as important as training days and by a happy coincidence Arsenal are on the tele playing Ipswich in the first leg of the Carling Cup Semi Final.  Come on you Gunners!

2 comments: