Monday 17 January 2011

15 weeks to go.

Well here we are, Week 3 or 15 weeks to go and the week kicked off on a little bit of a downer.  After all the work of last week I have to admit I was a little disappointed that I hadn't lost any weight at all when I checked this morning.  Serves me right for a momentary lapse of a Crunchie and a whole bar of Dairy Milk last night.  Oh well, you live and learn!  Started off with a gentle 4 miler tonight (click here for run map thingy) and went round in 40:14 so around the 10 mins per mile mark.  My legs felt OK after yesterday's hills, a bit of ankle ache but nothing too bad.  Put the iPod on tonight and caught up with the excellent Marathon Training Academy podcasts, (click here for the MTA website) , something I've been listening to for quite a while now and will talk a bit about another time, but would heartily recommend! (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment