Thursday 20 January 2011

Got to take the rough with the smooth.

Well its not always going to be great is it.  And tonight was one of those nights.  I decided to go out and do the same hill session I did last Thursday,  I was feeling confident and after last night's little hiccup, raring to go.  But it was hard work; my legs felt heavy, I developed a pain in my side that really slowed me down and the cold night air was tightening my lungs .  Ironically the side pain dissipated about ten minutes before the end of the run, just as my legs finally loosened up, and so the last mile was actually fun!  The rest wasn't to be honest and the 3.6 miles took me a laboured 40:48.  It was a relief to get the run over with but by the time I had got out of the shower and warmed back up I was already looking forward to tomorrow's session.  I think I'm getting addicted. (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment